Friday, August 27, 2010

Funny Moment

You know what it's like when you're sitting down, waiting for the perfect guy to come ask you to dance. You're sitting with some of your friends, and this really cute guy walks up, looking right at you, you smile at him, thinking that he's going to ask you to dance, and then he turns and asks the girl sitting next to you, and to make it worse, he walks away with his arm around that girl...
Yeah, I know how that feels. Today was my first freshman dance. It was alright, I mean, I've had more fun at dances, but it wasn't the worst. I got bored so I sat down on with the Student Council at the front of the gym. Well, this really cute kid, that I've kind of liked since 8th grade, came up, and was looking straight at me, and I thought that he was going to ask me to dance, I smiled at him, and he gets close to me, and walks over to my friend, and asks her to dance. Well, they walked away, with his arm around her. I was jealous, and I felt stupid, because, I was totally thinking that he was going to ask me. It was a funny moment, but I still felt dumb, because he saw me smile, as if I was expecting him to ask me. It's a good thing he doesn't know my name right? Ha ha! It's great. The joys of high school!

1 comment:

alena rose said...

Yes, I know what its like. Haha.
No worries though, next dance an even cuter guy will ask you! (: