Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Miamaid Sisters

Today has been one of those days that you just wish you could cry. Well actually I did cry, but honestly, I do my part to make things right, and things just blow up and you end up in tears. Yes today was a very eventful day, and the biggest thing today was depressing. It's Tuesday, which means that it's young womens. Well this particular Tuesday we had young womens a half hour early, because we were planning on making pizza and playing games. I was texting this one person, we'll call him Mike. He kept saying things that just made me feel bad and I really wanted to work a disagreement we had, so I told him that I would call him after young womens and his exact words were "No. Bye". The flood gates opened and I started bawling. I had to go to young womens so I went with puffy red eyes and sobs still in my throat. We made pizza and it was really yummy! After dinner we went outside and played games. It was so much fun! It was one of the funnest young womens nights I have ever been to! I love my miamaid sisters, they are so sweet and have a way of making you forget everything that you have ever been upset about. It was a sad day, but one of the most fun days I've ever been to. I love you miamaids! You're the best!

No comments: