Friday, September 10, 2010
Frustrations... yes, my life is full of those
She doesn't get it... she never listens to what I have to say. It's like I'm not even allowed to say how I feel about dance in my own house, because whenever I do, I get in trouble for it. I didn't get put on the front row, and I worked my butt off to get that spot in the front row. I've been with my dance group for 10 years, and I am so miserable this year. If it wasn't my tenth year, I would not be doing it. I've worked too hard and put up with too much to quit. I wish I could just top dancing with my dance group, and do another group that's good. It's ridiculous. I have two little sisters (mainly the youngest) that are too clingy and needy, an dI can never get two words in. Dance has gone from a pleasure, to a burden that I have to endure through every week. I just don't know if I'm going to be able to make it through this whole year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment