Thursday, September 16, 2010

Random Excitements!

This is one of those posts, where I have a few tiny things to say... so, yeah! I'm in computer tech right now, and I'm on my blog. There are a few things that I'm all excited about! They're kind of pointless, but they've got me excited!
~Mom and Dad's 16th anniversary! Today is my parent's wedding anniversary, and they're in Vegas celebrating! My grandma is staying with us for a couple of days, and it's been a lot of fun!
~Four Course Formal Dinner! Since my grandma's staying with us, she went all out, and we had a candle-light dinner last night! Kylie, Sydnee, and I dressed up in our dresses, and went downstairs to a lovely four-course meal! We started with delicious cream-of-chicken-soup. After the soup, we had carrots, olives, and... tomatoes. I didn't want to be rude, so I ate one of the slices, I now remember why I hate tomatoes. My grandma knows I don't like tomatoes, so she wasn't offended when I didn't eat the other one. After the salad, we had the main course, with mashed potatoes, roast beef, and corn! It was really really yummy! For dessert, grandma made apple crisp! It was so good!
~Laptop!!!! Yes, I got my own laptop! It's black, and beautiful! I love it already, and I only got it yesterday! It's going to make my school career so much easier! Thanks dad!
~Student Council T-Shirts! Today we got our student council tops! They're so awesome! I really like them! It makes me feel so official, having a shirt signifying that I'm a member of Student Council!
~Snow Cones! At the Rodeo tomorrow, I get to help sell snow cones!
~First Debut! My dance group is performing at the Dixie Round Up Parade!!! I'm so excited! And the same day, we have a 4 hour practice for the world senior games!

No comments: