O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?
With love's light wings did I o'er-perch these walls; for stony limits cannot hold love out.
My bounty is as boundless as the sea; my love is deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have for both are infinite.
So I've been reading up on my "Romeo and Juliet", and it made me think about how many boys I've liked, maybe one I may have even loved. I realized that my love life is much like Romeo and Juliet. We've come from different backgrounds, and all that stuff, and we're told that we're not going to be together... and in the end we end up not being together, but that's not really the point. Since I was three, I've liked boys. First crush was a boy up in Springville named Brandon. I don't even know him anymore. I probably would't even know him if I saw him. The most recent crush that I have... well I still have; is a sophomore. He's super cute! I've wrote about him on here before. If you look way back to a post I put ont here last year, titled crushes, his code name was Hayden, but I got confused between my cousin that's 4, named, Hayden, so I changed it to Achay-Say. It's his initials in Spanish! So if you speak Spanish, or know the Spanish Alphabet, then you're good! Anyway, we danced at the last stake dance, and it was amazing! It was the best dance ever! He has sea green (turquoise) eyes, the same color as mine! It was really a happy moment, after my recent disappointment with sophomore guys. But I realized that not all guys are cocky jerks, like the one whom I never speak to anymore... well I can't, his number has been blocked from my phone. But that's beside the point. But it's because of Achay-Say that I even have any faith in teenage boys. I know that there are those few that are nice, and "not cocky". I want to say thank you to Achay- Say.
1 comment:
Yes, I am in spanish 3, and no I dont know what those initals are! You will have to email me! (:
Post a Comment