Friday, September 3, 2010

Yet another pointless post... and HOMECOMING!

I know that almost everything I post is completely pointless and 100% useless! Well, tonight is the big homecoming game, and I don't know if I'm going to be able to go. :( I have to babysit tonight, I promised my neighbor that I'd babysit for her, yesterday, so I can't exactly say no. The game starts at 7, and I have to babysit from about 4 to 8 or 8:30. I'm going to try and ask her if they can be back by 6:30 or 6:45 so that I can go to the game, but nothing is for sure. It's one of the biggest games of the season, and I may have to miss it. :(

1 comment:

Kenzie said...

awe man! That's a bummer you can't go. I actually turned down a babysitting job for my neighbor just so I can, but now I'm feeling sick today and don't even know if I will go! I hope you're able to!

P.S. I figured out the URL and now I follow your blog. ;) My blog is http://aboutkenzie.blogspot.com/ if you wanna check it out! :)

xoxo,
Kenzie