Yes, it's one of those posts, where I talk about the boys I like... there are five of them!
I'm still working on code names, but I'll do my best to describe them!
1: Brown hair, cute face, ninth grade! I don't have any classes with him, I just see him in the hallway, and at school gatherings, such as dances (if that's a hint) :)
2: Blond hair, Green eyes (I think). He's in my language arts class, and my spanish class.
3: Blond hair, blue eyes. I've known him since 1st grade. Yes I kissed him, when we were six. We've been friends for almost 9 years!
4: Again... blond hair. He's super tall, and pretty cute. I've known him for about 3 years. Eighth grade... yes he's a year younger than me, but, still... :)
5: Lastly, this kid I started liking last year, he was in my PE class. Now he's in my seminary class. He's way cute, and he's a freshman. He's on the freshman football team, but I haven't seen any cockiness from him yet, which I'm hoping that he stays nice, and doesn't get a big ego.
Anyway, to any of you who read my blog, this post was probably a waste of your time to read. But I wanted to post it, because I have nothing better to do. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment