I'm not sure if all of you remember the post titled, "My Idea". I wrote it a while back. The post was about how I am starting up another blog to write stories on. I locked that blog a couple months ago, because I stopped writing the story, because my life got kind of chaotic. Well, I've found a time that I can work on the story. I've been writing it, and I think it's one of my best stories. I've been writing different parts of the story, and hopefully I'll be done writing the exciting parts soon, and I'll be able to piece it together, so you can read the story. I'll post it before I'm finished, but I'll at least get the first little bit so you won't be sitting around, waiting to read my story... ha ha jk :) Anyway, I know that some of you were wondering about it, and I don't want to leave you hanging, I'll post it soon :) Thanks for the support! Love you all!
Oh, and here's the address, since I'll be opening that blog back up within the next couple of weeks: http://theblosgstory-chels.blogspot.com
And if you want to email me, and give me ideas, and suggestions pertaining to my story the email is:
dancer_chels4@yahoo.com
Or you can just leave comments :)
No comments:
Post a Comment