Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Random Ramblings

Well, it's been a few days since I've updated my blog, so I figured that it's time I let you all know what's been going on in my life.

*UEA weekend: This weekend, I went up to Salt Lake City. It was pretty fun, I mean, not as fun as it could be... considering the fact that I was visiting doctors for pretty much the entire time. We went up on Sunday, and I got to go to my cousin, Wyatt's, baby blessing. After that, we drove up the canyon to take pictures for my uncle, James. James has two horses, Popeye, and Chipmunk, after we took pictures, we got to go ride them. We had a lot of fun riding them. It was my first time riding a horse without a saddle! How awesome is that? Anyway, after it started raining, we had to stop riding the horses, and we went back to my aunt, Katie's house. I got to spend time with my cousin, Katelynn, she's a year younger than I am. My cousins have two yorkies, Cloe, and Tank. Cloe is almost five, and Tank is almost a year old. Tank weighs about a pound and a half. He's so tiny. He loves to play fetch. I played with him for a couple hours. Monday, I had two doctor's appointments... not my favorite pastime, but I guess it wasn't the worst thing I've ever had to do... actually, come to think of it, maybe it is. I really don't care for my doctors, we have different views on a lot of things... actually, we have different views on EVERYTHING!

*First Football game: Today, I finally get to go to the Freshman football game! It's the last game of the season, but at least I get to go to one, right? I actually get to take pictures for it today! I don't get to stay for the whole thing, but I'll get to go for about a half hour, maybe 45 minutes. After the football game, I have ballet, from 5-6, but I have a Reflections award ceremony tonight from 6-8:30 or 6:30-8, I can't remember. It's one of the two.

*Dance: Dance is awesome! I'm loving it! My favorite part of dance is that it's all year. There isn't an off season! I'm starting Pointe in January, and I got the okay from my doctors! I can't wait!

*Happy moment last night: Last night, I was supposed to be sleeping, but of course, I wasn't. I had my ipod, and I was checking my e-mail, and looking at my friend's blogs! I found out something about one of my friends, that lives in Salt Lake, and I was so excited! I'm not going to go into detail, but I wanted to say that I'm really happy for this friend.

*Brycen's birthday party: I'm debating whether I should go or not. He's going out with one of my best friends, and honestly, I look at him as annoying. His sisters are nice, but he's kind of buggy. But my friends are all going to his party.... what to do, what to do.

*Stake Dance: There's a Stake Dance on Saturday! I'm so excited! I'm devising this plan that I'm going to get this one guy to ask me to dance. I love to go to stake dances! I get to see my friends that I haven't seen in a while (meaning you Alena) ha ha! I'm going to end up dancing with some hot guy... or at least I hope so.

*NJHS: Applications are due tomorrow, and I didn't only apply to be part of the group, I also applied to be president. I'm one of those people that gives orders... not takes them. :) Don't worry, I'm nice though. I just like being in charge.

*Halloween Party yesterday: Miamaids are so annoying. There really isn't much more to say. There are some girls in my ward that are kind of obnoxious. They didn't even knock, they just walked into my house... how un-cool is that? Seriously, I don't even do that when I go to my grandma's house... and I have the permission, from my grandma to just walk in... I still knock. Anyway, it ended up okay, but that is the last time I host anything at my house.

*Final Grades: Language Arts 100.6% Geography 100% Spanish 100% Computer Tech 96% Biology 97% Math 95% Seminary A Yearbook 100%-- Straight A's

No comments: