Sunday, October 31, 2010

Rough Day

The title is pretty self explanitory. It's been a rough day. I didn't get to bed until 11:00 last night, so I'm exhausted, and it hasn't been the best day ever anyway. Both of my sisters were in bad moods, meaning I was the victim of many slaps, punches, and finger flicking. My day went something like this:
~Wake up to sisters fighting over Halloween Candy
~Go downstairs, eat pancakes, listening to sisters fight
~Start working on homework, when youngest sister asks if she can borrow my skirt, which she's worn for the past three months
~I say no
~She still wears it
~Mom says it doesn't fit her very good, and she starts to cry
~She changes, comes downstairs, punches me, and goes outside to play teatherball... alone, while pretending the ball is my face
~Fifteen minutes before we have to go to church
~I hurry upstairs to shower quickly, only to discover that my shower door is jammed
~I go to use Kylie's shower... no warm water
~Hurry, get out, get dressed, and run out the door, just in time to go
~Help mom with programs for Sacrament Meeting
~Sit in the chapel, half hour before church is supposed to start
~Church starts, bishop welcomes the ward, and any visitors that are attending the meeting
~We sing the opening song, of course, it's one I've never heard, because the ward chorister never picks songs that anybody knows
~After the opening song, the prayer is said, and then the bishop gets back up
~Two of the cutest little girls in our ward got baptized, so they both said an article of faith, and let me tell you... it was so adorible!
~The last thing the bishop said before announcing the Sacrament song, was this, "We need to remember that about a year ago, Bill Frazier passed away."
~That brought the tears. I cried clear through the Sacrament hymn, and then through the passing of the Sacrament.
~I came home from church early, and I didn't go back.
~Cried some more
~Helped my mom with her earrings
~Spilled the glaze all over the table... typical to add to an awful day
~Went and picked up Ky and Syd from church
~Kylie worked on Homework while I organized my backpack
~Went to grandma's
~Ate delicious food!
~Dad came to dinner! Happy to see him!
~Played a game (Grandma Won)
~Came back home, checked my email, and text messages
~I'm not allowed to text on Sunday, so I couldn't reply to the one text I had, but I really want to reply to it
The Text was from my big brother (I just call him that, I'm actutally the oldest in my family, but he's the closest thing I've got to a brother) He texted me just to say hi, and I can't even begin to say how much that  meant to me.
I miss my grandpa so much! I don't believe how much I miss him! I wish I could see him, for just one more day. Some day right?

No comments: