Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Friday

Yesterday, we had dance pictures... not fun. I had already almost puked twice yesterday, and I had a headache on top of an upset stomach. The whole stomach condition was caused by a fear factor assembly student council decided to put on, for red ribbon week. Three of the obstacles meant eating something nasty. First obstacle: Baloni Wrap: Disgusting! It was baloni, wrapped around marshmellow sauce, with prunes and gummy worms.
Second obstacle: Milkshake: Ice cream, soy sauce, bacon, pickle juice, pickles, garlic, milk, ice, and a gummy worm.
Third obstacle: Digging through a pool full of stale cereal and old movie popcorn
Fourth obstacle: Questions about Drugs
Fifth obstacle: Eating Jello with prunes, and ketchup. After eating that, run across the gym, dive through a tunnel, ride a wiggle car through a course, dress someone up like a witch, ride a broom back throgh the course, going back taking the witch costume off, running back through the course then hitting a bell.
One kid threw up... not cool. Clean up wasn't all that great... it was disgusting!
The smell from those shakes is still in my nose. NASTY!!!! After I got home from school, I had to hurry and get into my dance uniform, do my hair and put makeup on. We left at 3:30, and headed to Diabetes Clinic. My Hemaglobin A1C was 8.2, last time I was there, it was 7.4. That is a huge spike, come to find out, my pump isn't working. It hasn't been recording things, and it hasn't been giving me insulin. No BUENO!!! On a good note, my doctor said that I can do Pointe shoes and I should be getting fitted for my Pointe shoes on Wednesday or Thursday! After clinic, we had dance pictures, and it was ridiculous, it took TWO HOURS. That's ridiculous. After pictures, my mom took my sisters and me to Cafe Rio. I saw a few people I know... starting with one of the girls in my dance group. She is such a cutie! I absolutely love her! Then I saw my 8th grade history teacher! We talked for a second, then I ate my dinner, and oh was it delicious! Pork Nachos... deliciouso! Just before leaving, the kid that used to sit by me in Language Arts comes in with his family. There I was in my booty shorts, with my dance uniform. I said hi, and he said hi, and to add to the awkwardness, my two little sisters are asking me, "is that the guy you like?", "Who is that?", "He's cute!" How awkward is that. His family is sitting there teasing him, while my sisters are saying those things, loud enough for him to hear. What a day right? Before we went to clinic, we took some cute pictures, here

are a few of them



Me, with a flower... I have to give credit to Alena for giving me the idea to pose with a flower! Thanks Girly! You're awesome!

Sydnee, cute, cute, cute!

And Kylie! Look at her beautiful hair! Jealous!

1 comment:

alena rose said...

Those are so cute! (:
You look absolutely gorgeous!!
I love them (:

But, the assembly...gross.ha