Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Some People Just Don't Know When to Stop
I've decided that telling my friends things is a bad idea. One, they don't care, two, they take it too far, and three, they don't really listen. Yesterday, I was telling my friends about something that happened, and one of those friends started gossiping about me. My guess is that she's been doing that for a while. Today, I was telling them about my night, but not the best part... I decided I'd keep that to myself since it's personal, and they would just make jokes about it. I mean, there are things that are very important to me, and my friends (not all of them, one in particular), they just make jokes about it. But anyway, back to the story, I was telling them that I was on the phone, and I had been stretching, because I have ballet on Wednesdays, and I need to be somewhat ready for that. Well, I was telling them about stretching, and I said something, and they thought I said something else, and they started to make fun of it. Sure, it was funny, and I was laughing about it, but they just kept making jokes, and laughing more and more. It got old, and they wouldn't stop. It has to come to an end, I'm just not sure how to approach it. Maybe I should just find a new group of friends, I really want to find someone that won't do that. I miss those friends, friends that were there in first grade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment