Well, I ended up pulling straight A's! Thank goodness!!! I'm so relieved, because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get an A in Language Arts. (I never thought I'd say that.) Anyway, I got straight A's. My mind is kind of all over the place right now. My mind does that after I watch a movie that I haven't seen, but I end up loving it in the end. It's weird, I know, but it never fails. If you're wondering what movie that is, it's "Dear John". I don't know why I love it so much, I just do. Maybe it's because Channing Tatum is way good looking, maybe ;) Today has been eventful, I have to say. In Language Arts, I ended up getting my test grade up to an A, so that was good. With the test I took today, I got an A on. I think I only missed two or three. Geography was... well Geography. It was Winfree's class. And if you don't know Winfree, he's the type that has a funny video at the beginning of his powerpoints. The things that aren't supposed to be funny; Winfree finds hilarious. He's an awesome teacher, don't get me wrong. I've learned tons in that class, and it's one of my favorites, right there with Language Arts and Spanish... oh and yearbook, most of the time. Anyway, after Geography, I have homeroom, and for homeroom, I have Student Council. I tell you, sometimes, I wish that I could hack into the website the teachers use, just to change this one member of student council's grades to below a 3.75 so that she will be put on probation, and not be able to do anything with student council (but being the honest person that I am, I would never do that). There are a few words I can think of to describe this member, but I'm not allowed to use words like that. A couple that are clean are these: annoying, pushy, clueless, and demanding. She doesn't have a clue about life, and she's dumb. I know that's mean, but it's true. Every time she tries to do my job, something gets messed up, and we end up getting in trouble. I love the saying, "If you want it done right, you're going to have to do it". I absolutely love this saying. It's so true. I have to be nice, and let her do my job every once in a while, because it's not officially my job, but I'm the only one who knows how to do it, and do it right. Aside from annoying colleagues, I made up with my friend that I haven't talked to for a month or so. It's good to have the air clear, it just seems like he doesn't want to talk to me. I want him to call me, so that we can talk, and just catch up, because it's not as easy to do over texting. I hope he does call me soon.
You know, in my life, it seems as if, when I make up with one person, I begin to fight with another person. Why is that? Allow me to explain. I don't keep things from my friends, unless it's going to hurt someone, or if it's not something that someone isn't going to want me to tell. I'm one of those people who loves to talk. I'm pretty careful with what I say. Well, today at lunch, I was telling my friends about what happened yesterday with one of my other friends. There are people that were around that know this person, and I didn't want them knowing who I was talking about, so I told my friends that I was going to use a "code" name. What's wrong with that? Seriously, I was just using code names, everybody else uses code names all the time... for example, one code name that is mentioned often is Charlie, another one, JB, Achay Say is another, Walter, Theodore, Grape Juice Fancy, Lucy, etc. All these were once used, if they're not still being used. Well, I called this friend by their code name, and I started to tell the story. Every time I would say this particular code name, my friends would say this person's real name. After I finished telling the story, one of my friends, started saying how stupid it was that I was using a code name. She was gossiping about me, so I told her that I could hear what she was saying, then I grabbed my bag and went to my locker. It's so frustrating! Why would she do that? Anyway, I've decided that I'm just going to let her go. Give her a month or so, maybe block her number for a little while. That seemed to work with another friend that I am now friends with again, and things are good between us. I should give that a try!
My mind is in a jumble. Obviously. I'm so ready for summer, or even UEA, which is this weekend!!! I'm going up to Salt Lake. Not exactly the ideal way to spend a vacation, but oh well. It's better than doing absolutely nothing.
Now I'm going to go, write a story, maybe watch "Dear John" and forget about everything that I've been frustrated about today, and I'll celebrate my good test scores!
No comments:
Post a Comment