Saturday, December 11, 2010

What are Friends for? (this sounds like a negative post I realized... it's not... ha ha sorry about that)

Yesterday was my school dance... and it was fun, probably the best one I've been to yet (school dances... stake dances are still better). Anyway, after the dance, things happened, and I was all frustrated, but then, my best friend, Megan called me. She always knows when to call me, I don't know how she does it, but shea always calls me at just the right time. I told her about what had happened, and instead of being upset about it, we made jokes about it, and it was all good. While I was on the phone with Megan, one of my other friends texted me (I didn't get the text, until after I got off the phone) :) Anyway, he texted me just to see what was up. It's nice how you can always count on your friends. I love being able to talk to them whenever I need to. What started out as a lousy Friday night, ended up being fun and happy. We decorated gingerbread houses, and mine turned out pretty good... if I do say so myself :) ha ha! Anyway, tonight I have my first and last performance with my ballet class, because it's my last week of ballet, before I start doing Pointe!!! I can't wait!

No comments: