Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Back to Routine
I love being back on a schedule! I have missed dance so much! I love dance so so much! I actually got to wear my Pointe shoes today! It was a combined practice, meaning all the girls from kindergarten to 9th grade were there! All the little girls loved my shoes! I'm the only Super Stepper that does Pointe! The little girls... and some of the older girls were so impressed! I love being back at dance, and I love being back at school too! I've missed seeing my friends! I've even missed seeing some of my teachers! I believe I work better on a schedule. Everything has a time and a place... so much easier than a schedule of blah... ha ha! Anyway... Life is great! Tomorrow I have a dance performance... so excited! First performance of 2011! We're going to do a good job! We were on a role at practice today, so I know that we're going to do great! We started a tradition this year, that on performance days, we wear either a dress, or a dance shirt, or our jacket, or something that signifies that we're on Super Steppers! It just goes to show how great of a team we really are! I am so glad to be a member of the best dance team in St. George!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment