Monday, February 14, 2011
Alone on Valentines Day
Fluffy teddy bears, heart-shaped boxes of Chocolates, hugs and kisses... Valentines Day. Sydnee, my 10 year old sister has a Valentine... she has for a few days. It's cute, and adorable, little 10 year olds that are Valentines. Well, after hearing that she has a Valentine, I bought one, and sent it out to the guy I like, with hopes that I might end up with a very cute, tall, dark haired, blue eyed, basketball player. Instead of signing the Valentine with my name, I put my phone number on it... good idea right... maybe he'll text me or call me, and I could end up with a Valentine... well, it didn't work out so well. He got the Valentine, took the candy, and then he threw the paper away... WHAT??? Yeah... he threw it away! Well, I was sad about that, and I ended up getting a text from my mom saying this: "Guess who's moving back?"... great, add onto my day, that this guy that I'm not exactly getting along with, because he's being a player (and I can't stand players), is moving back. He starts back to my school next week. Don't get me wrong, I love him to death, but more in a brother aspect... and I'm just trying to get over him... and it's working really good... well it was, what do I do once I see him? Anyway, I get in the car after the school dance, and after I tell her that my basketball guy threw my Valentine away, she says this, "well, the one that Kylie put her number on figured out it was her, in about three texts, and he asked her to be his Valentine." WHAT??? Why? Everyone in my family has a Valentine... but me (the biggest flirt in the family). :( Can someone explain how that works?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww, :(. Thats so sad. Who throws away the paper like that?!
Post a Comment