Monday, February 14, 2011
Valentines Day Surprise... and Miracle
Okay, I'm usually an honest person, but, I told a lie... I didn't know it was a lie, but now I do. Remember how I said that the guy I like threw away the paper... well, he didn't! Right after I put up that last post, I went downstairs, and my mom needed to run to Harmons, so I decided to go with her, and complain about my bad day... what a wonderful daughter I am (said in a sarcastic voice). Well, on the way there, I got a phone call... now backtracking a little bit: I sent this guy a valentine, and instead of signing my name, I put my phone number in the "from" spot. Okay, back to present day: I get a phone call, not even realizing the possibility of who it could be. I answer, and a boy says hello back. Then it hits me... the color of my mom's face flushes, because she gets it too. "Who's this?" I ask, "Who's this?" he asks. Turns out, it wasn't the guy I like, it ended up being his best friend. The conversation goes on... me cleverly avoiding giving my name, even though he keeps asking if it's Chelsey... So, he's sitting by... Justin. Okay, so Joe's best friend is talking to me on the phone, while Justin is sitting there... he keeps saying my name. I tell him not to tell Justin. He says that he's out in the hallway, where Justin can't hear him. I tell him that it's me, and then he asks this question: "So wait, you like him?" Um... yah! Well, he was really excited, he kept saying that it was a good thing, and all this stuff... getting to the point: It ended up being not so sad of a day... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! Thats crazy! My mouth was open like the whole time, ha. You need to email me!!! (:
Post a Comment