Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Be my Valentine

Is it sad that my ten year old sister has a Valentine, and the only guy I wanted to be my Valentine likes someone else? There's a story behind this:
Monday morning around 2:30 AM: I'm dreaming that the guy I like is holding hands with another girl.
Monday morning around 2:31 AM: I woke up from that nightmare.
Monday 12:07 PM: I find out the guy I like is leaving the last day of school... i don't know if he's permanently leaving, or just going on vacation, but I was panicky for a minute there.
Today 8:35 AM: I'm telling my friends that I think he likes me... that was a false assumption.
Today 12:01 PM: I'm sitting at lunch, and my friend comes up to me, and tells me that this guy had bought a Valentine, but he was hiding it. I thought he was sending it to me, because he wouldn't let my friend see it, because he knew that my friend was right there. She was able to see it, and she said I wasn't going to be very happy about it. I decided that I didn't want to know, I knew that I was just going to get upset about it.
Today 2:39 PM: I lasted through PE and Yearbook, and I wanted to know whose name was on that card. My friend told me, and of course I was mad about it.
Today 4:15 PM: Sydnee comes in and says this: "Guess what! I have a Valentine!" The first thought that enters my head: "Yeah Right". Then she finishes the story: "Today, I asked Tysen to be my Valentine, and he said yes!" The next thought that goes through my mind: "Oh Brother, my ten year old sister has a Valentine... I am a wimp. She has more guts than I do, she just tells a boy she likes him... I am so pathetic.
I guess I'll have to wait until next year... maybe by then I'll have the guts of a ten year old... wow, I am pathetic.
*Sidenote: This is the guy I've now seen at Cafe rio twice... just in case you were wondering.

No comments: