Yesterday, I stayed home from school, again. Lately, I've been really tired, dizzy, and I've been sick to my stomach with a headache on top of all that... And my tear duct ripped again. Sounds great huh? Well, this has been happening since I had surgery 17 days ago. It's been an on and off thing, but my mom decided that it's time to do something about it. She took me in to her office, where the doctor gave her a requisition for labs. I really hate getting my blood drawn... I really hate anything that's like an IV and in my mind, getting blood drawn is like an IV. Anyway, we went to insta care, where we waited in the waiting area for what seemed like hours. I saw the girl who would be doing my labs, And it was just my luck that I had had her before, and she was brutal. I started stressing over that, so my mom asked if anyone else could do it. The girl who checked us in said that she could do it, I was happy :)
I got in the room, and the girl came in. She decided to try my left arm, because there was a lot of scar tissue from my picc lines. I didn't feel it when she stuck the needle in my arm the first time, but when she pulled it out and put it back in, I felt a pinch. After that, the room started spinning, and I couldn't really think. Next thing I know, I'm laying down. I guess i had passed out. She ended up having to do it in my right arm, because she couldn't get blood out of my left.
It was really weird, because I haven't ever passed out before... I guess there's a first time for everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment