Okay, so we're going through our house... consider it a rainy day activity. While I was going through my room, I found all kinds of cool stuff!!! I found a time capsule I made about a year and a half ago, and we can't get it open... but oh well, there really wasn't anything in there that I absolutely have to have. Anyway, yesterday was my grandma's birthday, and so she and I went to a movie. We both wanted to see the Justin Bieber movie, so for her birthday, I bought the tickets, and we saw Never Say Never! Seriously, I loved it! I really like Justin Bieber! He's so cute! Anyway... getting back to reality. After the show, we went back to my Grandma's house, and we watched 3 hours of American Idol!!! My favorite has to be Scotty Mcreery! I think that's how it's spelled... if not, sorry. Anyway, while I was going through my room, I found my Make A Wish hat!!! For NJHS, we're doing a service project for the Make A Wish Foundation! We're going to do a fundraiser, and raise enough money to grant a wish for a child down here!!! How awesome is that? I can't wait! After talking to Make A Wish, I got so excited! So did the other officers, Kenzie and Joe! It's going to be a ton of fun!!! Back to the whole Make A Wish hat thing, so I found my hat, and I decided that I want to take pictures with it... so I curled my hair, and my mom broke out her camera :) Here's the picture! What do you think?
4 comments:
Thats such a cute picture! You are gorgeous! (:
Thanks Alena!!! You're beautiful too!
way cute. ;) i am so dang excited about the Make a Wish thing! it's going to be AWESOME!
sounds like you had a pretty fun weekend! okay, a lot of people are saying that the Justin Bieber Movie was cool! I'll have to check it out! ;)
have a great rest of the weekend!
Thanks Kenzie! Hope you have a good weekend too!
Post a Comment