Last night, we had a combined rehearsal for 2 hours, and then we had our Show Team pictures and party! We had so much fun! I have to say, I love love love my dance group! We always have such a great time together! We got our hip-hop and lyrical uniforms, and I have to say that the lyrical costumes are my favorite! We had a great time last night! What do you think of the pictures?
Hip Hop
We took this picture before the other girls got outside, we were the guinea pigs, when it came to lighting, and camera settings! :)
Completely safe picture: in the road... on a hill, where cars drive... do not try without supervision! Ha ha!
The whole team in our hip hop uniforms!
Pro Show Team
Elite Show Team
The whole Group
Me and My best friend, Davi!
Individual Pic!
I borrowed a pair of glasses from one of the girls in the Junior Show team! I love those glasses! They make for a good picture! ha ha!
Lyrical
Kylie in her Lyrical uniform! I love the lyrical costumes this year! Kylie dances to the song True Colors by Glee!
It's a lyrical costume, so I had to put on my pointe shoes! The backdrop made it hard to go up on my shoes, I tried it, but the picture didn't really work out that great, this pose was my favorite!
This is my friend, Hannah. She's the youngest girl on Pro. She's amazing!
Pro. Our Lyrical costumes are my favorite! They are so cute!
We do this lift in our lyrical routine! Hannah's so flexible, and we're so tough (ha ha, we really are pretty strong, but we're the pro team, we kinda have to be... ha ha!) the lift works out so perfectly!
This is at the party after pictures! We had pizza, and candy, capri suns, and all kinds of fun stuff! We performed our dances for each other, and had a blast!
This pictures started out with 5 people, as you can see, we got a few more participants once the camera was out and running!
No comments:
Post a Comment