Today, I got my LEFT SPLITS!!!! I can't even begin to say how excited that makes me! I also have my right quad (four pirouettes in a row) and I almost have my left triple!!! I have been doing so great in drill, and I love it!
My uncle and his wife are expecting triplets! Three girls!!! Last night, my mom and I were talking about different names that would go good for triplets, I came up with this: Preslee, Paisley, and Peyton... three P's in a pod... cute huh?
In March, my family is going on a cruise to Ensenada Mexico! I am super excited, and I have a friend going... it's going to be an amazing spring break!!!
The Benefit concert for Taleah was so much fun! There was a huge turn out and Taleah was super cute! I loved performing, it was super fun! I have loved reading about Taleah and her progress with her Leukemia. She is such a strong little girl!
Of course with high school, there comes the boys and all of that drama... but that's part of high school right? So I've decided that I need to just embrace it! I'm so excited to go to the dances and on dates... two months and 29 days and I'll be 16! Almost there! Of course there are boys, and of course I like one of them, and so do all of my friends, we've all got a thing for juniors and seniors... sophomore girls, need I say more? I didn't think I'd like High school at first, but now I'm kind of getting used to it, and it's not so bad anymore, once I turn 16 and get my license, and can date, then I will probably like it even more, but it's alright for now...
And I almost forgot, ballroom club, yeah, I'm doing ballroom club, and I actually really like it. I have a great partner, who is such a sweet guy with the most beautiful green eyes that I've ever seen! He's so funny, and nice, and just plain fun to be around! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment