Saturday, September 17, 2011
A New Profession
Today was a very long day, it wasn't terrible, just very long. I suppose you could say it started last night with a repetitive dream that just won't go away. My mom thinks it's that "it's my subconscious mind telling me something". I have to disagree. :) Oh did I mention, I slept over at my grandma's house because it was my mom and dad's anniversary? I woke up to amazing 59-diner pancakes with incredible sausage and great orange juice. :) After breakfast we watched a couple episodes of cake boss and then came home for a couple seconds. We then went shopping then to lunch. After we went to lunch, my grandma dropped me off at home so that I could do my project that I've had for 2 weeks, and started at noon today... I wasn't procrastinating either, I just haven't had time until today. After I got somewhat finished with my project, I went to the round up parade. In ten years of attending parades, this is the first one I've actually gotten to watch. It was so boring. Kylie and Sydnee's group was number 63. Some people enjoy parades... Not me. I prefer to be the entertainer :) after the parade my dad took Sydnee to the rodeo. Kylie had to take pictures of the 8th grade football teams, again, more boredom for me. I don't particularly love football... Okay let me reword that.I love football, I love the sport, I love the players (most of them... There are a few who get on my nerves), I love the halftime shows, I love the energy of the crowd, I love football, so long as the players are 15 or older (preferrably juniors or seniors), and are able to kick the ball more than six inches off of the ground and more than three feet across the field. I was very bored, until 8th grader number 51 came along. He was a hottie... Come to find out, his older brother who is one of the babes of the high school. Well I asked Kylie what this kid's name was, and she told me, then she goes on to tell me that he's this super nice kid who is humble and respects everybody. Now Kylie has a thing for boys that are 2 or 3 feet shorter than she is. I don't know why she likes them, she just does. So I got looking at number 51, and it hits me, Kylie should like him. He's tall, he's humble, he's respectful, he is perfect for her, and they were talking and they looked way cute together! I was in one of those moods where you're so bored that you could entertain yourself with a rock. I got to thinking, I should be a matchmaker :) I mean I have a history of relationships: when I wad three my boyfriend's name was Brandon, in preschool it was tom. In first grade, I even gave a boy a kiss on the cheek :) Towards fifth grade my love life slowed down. I didn't hold hand or wrote elementary school love letters anymore, but I always thought about who was cute with who... Weird I know, but in my very bored and somewhat delirious mind, I decided that I am going to become a matchmaker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment