Delightful:
The past couple of days have just been completely fantastic! Ever since I got to school yesterday morning, I have been in such a great mood, honestly, I think that there are three things that could make my life better right now:
1. I was sixteen years old (almost there)
2. Scotty McCreery came to my house to ask me to Prom or something comepletely wonderful like that.
3. I was sixteen so I could wear a cute guy's jersey on gameday (I can't say who quite yet... But i'll probably say something about him... Or his jersey number, later :)
I'm still deciding between two, but I've got three months to decide!)
So my life has been great. I've been on this emotional high. I've just been so happy! I'm usually a happy person, but I'm unusually happy right now :D I like it. There have been delightful events that have occurred since yesterday morning that made me happy, I'll just quickly summarize so I can get to the "Dance" and "Driving" portions of this post!
I woke up yesterday, got ready, and then grabbed all of my things. I had a huge world civ project due, so I took my Hanging Gardens Of Babylon 3D model, and Kylie took my "Mesopotopoly" game board. We get to school and the door to my teacher's classroom is locked, so Ky and I are standing outside the door wondering what to do. Then this friend of mine, who's been on my mind a lot lately walked in. I was happy to see him, but we haven't talked in over a month. I kinda thought that he didn't want to be good friends anymore. I guess you could say that I was caught up in the drama of high school, which just isn't a good idea, then you end up getting to the wrong conclusions and you think one thing and they think another, and it's just not something anyone should worry about. Being friendly is the best thing you can do. So anyway, he comes over and looks at my projects and asks what they're for and how I made them. Basically just small talk, nothing monumental or anything, but I was happy that he talked to me. It seriously made my day! I was so happy that he took two minutes just to say hi :) that's how my wonderful day started. Then I had a quiz in Spanish, and I got 100% on it :D In world civ, we got to present our projects and play the games that people made. It was an easy class period. Chemistry was... Well chemistry. Very interesting. I got a 9 out of 10 on my language arts quiz, and I was very happy... Very happy.
Dance:
We have two performances on Friday! I am so excited for both! The fact that we're playing Dixie just makes it that much better! We're also performing attar pep assembly ad I seriously cannot wait! We still haven't gotten to get our formations in the gym, which worries me, considering, we perform this routine in two days, meaning five hours to practice this, two and a half of those will be spent in the commons area, and the hallway, because the cheerleaders have all of the dance rooms because it's their cheer clinic. It's been fun watching all of the little girls doing the cheer routines, they are so cute! We've been measured for our character routine costumes, but only the officers know what the theme of our character routine is... Everybody is super excited to find out what it is! I feel like I have the best team in the world! I love the Tempest Line!!!
Driving:
I'm getting more comfortable behind the wheel, I still don't abosuletely love it, but I'm getting used to it. In my mind, I have to get my license in three months. I'm not willing to wait and longer than I have to. My mom says that I'm a really good driver, and I half believe her. I'm worried about all of the other cars around me. I'm always paranoid that I'm going to do something wrong. I haven't actually ever made a huge mistake, I mean I drove to salt lake, which was one of the scariest experiences of my life. Beaver Canyon, plus a semi truck, plus a new driver... It just isn't a good mix. Ny mom has been making me drive around town, and that's not too bad. I actually like driving, as long as it's somewhere that I'm used to.
So that's pretty much my life right now. Pretty great right!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment