Saturday, November 19, 2011
Sleep Deprivation...
I have been so sleep deprived this week. I am exhausted! I haven't gotten to bed before 10:30 all week. Last night, I didn't get to bed until two. Last night was an amazing night though! I got to perform at the Rice Eccles stadium in Salt Lake City! It was so cold! It snowed through the whole game, and performing in that was freezing! My aunt and cousins came, which was so much fun to see them, and a lot of my friends came too! Performing was so amazing, the stadium is huge! The bus ride up was a lot of fun too! I got to sit by my friends, Morgan and Madi. Sadly, we lost the state championship, but our school is ranked second in the state, which is just awesome! It was a long drive home, but I was allowed to go home with my family; that made the ride more enjoyable. As a result of this long week, I am very sleep deprived. I topped it all off by going to the high school play: Thoroughly Modern Millie. It was a great play! My friend Kenzie (aboutkenzie.blogspot.com) was in it, and she is an amazing tap dancer! Great job Kenzie! I've decided that I'm in love with the main character... Me and my two little sisters :) It was a great way to end my week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment