Personally, I don't like Thanksgiving... Okay, I love the spirit and family and all of the good things, but I HATE turkey. I've never loved the taste if it, and I hate the way I always feel after I eat it... What pushed me over the edge was watching my uncle prepare it two years ago. Never again will I eat turkey. I don't really like how people spend more time worrying about the food and preparing it, than they do about the company and being thankful. I want to take a minute and say what I am most thankful for:
My mom and dad, they are seriously my best friends
My sisters (also best friends)
My team (some more best friends)
A home to live in, an opportunity to go to school, the ability to dance, my friends, people who listen, food to eat, microwave ovens, doorknobs, ham when there's turkey on the table,
I'm thankful for my CF. Without it, I wouldn't have the memories that I do. I wouldn't be able to go to PCMC every 3 months to visit my cousins and friends. I'm thankful for research, without research, kids with illneses wouldn't be able to heal and recover. I'm thankful for the examples I have in my life, inspiration. I'm thankful for those brave kids: Chase, Taleah, Skyler, and Jackson, they're what keep mengoing strong. I'm thankful for the Make-A-Wish foundation, and all they do for children with life threatening illnesses. I'm thankful for opportunities to live and be a teenager! I'm thankful for my family and how amazing they are! I'm thankful that it's almost the Christmas Season!
No comments:
Post a Comment