Saturday, November 5, 2011

Life is Good

Yesterday was a great day! Fridays are always great but yesterday was exceptional! I got nothing but good news! To start off, I had Spanish. We played a game the whole class period. In world civ, I got 100% on my quiz on ancient Greece. In chemistry we just watched a video. Language arts was just nice and easygoing. Then I got to practice. I need to back up to Thursday morning real fast. On Thursday morning, we tried out for our military routine. I waited all day Thursday, and all day Friday. Finally at practice we found out who made it. Guess what!!! I made it! I made the military routine! I was so excited!!! Later, I found out that the football team won, meaning, I get to perform atthe rice Eccles stadium on Friday next week!
Tonight was a lot of fun top! I got to go bowling with my best friend, and this really cute guy (who invited me) and his friend. It was an amazing night! And to top it off, I won both rounds that we played :D
Ahh, life is good! :)

No comments: