Friday, October 28, 2011
It's Friday, Friday....
It's Friday, which means... Game Day! We made it to the playoffs, with all but a few first strings injured... I'm not sure how many of them are playing tonight, but I'm hoping we win, so the Tempest Line can continue performing :) Tonight we're doing a new routine: Party Rock :) That is one of my favorites! Today really has been an amazing day, Drill was good, we're working on our military routine, which we're planning on challenging for on Wednesday (crazy!!!). Lunch was the best part of my day! The Cheerleaders invited the Drill Team to do a flash mob at lunch, so on Monday we learned the routine, and it was a fun dance! Our coaches ordered pizza for us, so we ate lunch in my coach, Marcee's classroom. They started the music, and we surprised everyone with a zombie/ monster flash mob dance :) It was great! Then in Seminary, everybody got "married"... not really, it was just an activity we did. Health was easy, of course. Now I'm blogging, waiting for the time to be 5:30 so I can go get ready for my performance tonight... it's going to be a great game!!! Love you all. Happy Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment