Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sweet 16

I know it's sideways, but I do love this picture :)

I know, another sideways picture, sorry... but I love this picture, so I had to post it
.



Yesterday was my 16th birthday! I've got to say, it was the best birthday I've ever had. For my birthday, we went down to Vegas, where we had an amazing lunch, and then an incredible tour of the HardRock Cafe. The tour ended with my uncle, Matt, singing a song that he wrote for me, as a birthday present! It was such and amazing song.
I was so fortunate as to have my whole family there, and my boyfriend, Josh. :) I'll get to that in a second. We got to tour the cafe, and dance on the stage, and it was a lot of fun! For those die hard Justin Bieber fans, I got to stand on the stage where Justin Bieber performed (I know I used to be, but I kinda got over that). Anyway, my uncle knows everything there is to know about music, so it was an incredible tour, and I learned a TON! Cool sidenote: I learned yesterday that my grandpa was in the military with Jimi Hendrix. My grandpa thought he was a total bum, and didn't believe that he was the real Jimi Hendrix... but it was the real rock and roll legend! Turns out that he went into the military just a few weeks after my grandpa, and while he was in the military, Jimi Hendrix was a total bum... how funny is that?After learning a whole lot about the Beatles, my uncle started rearranging the room. He had me sit down on a chair and he left for a few minutes. He came back with his guitar, and he sang me an incredible song that he wrote about me! It's called CF, because those are my initials, and because I happen to have CF... Here's the video, if you want to watch it on youtube, here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNrIy2e-GRI

After we left the Hard Rock Cafe, we headed back home. The ride home was great! Josh held my hand... finally! I've been waiting for that for who knows how long! We got home, and Josh and I decided to watch Cowboys and Aliens... which was an okay movie... I liked holding hands :) After the movie was over, he asked me to be his girlfriend! It was so perfect! Finally 16, and I've got a boyfriend! To finish off the perfect day, my aunt had her triplets! Three girls, on my birthday! I'm so excited! I get to share my birthday with my little cousins! How amazing is that?
I am loving being 16! I drove with an instructor this morning, and I'm taking my driving test on Friday! How crazy is that? I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow chels, you and josh are adorable together. Hope you had a fun b-day

alena rose said...

Wow, I don't go on blogger for six months and look what I miss! A boyfriend?! Sooo cute and exciting (: Only a little jealous you got one before me (; Glad you had an awesome birthday!