I love Christmas! Christmas is my favorite holiday, and today has probably been one of the best. Yesterday was a great day too! Do you remember reading about the Make-A-Wish project that I was in charge of back in May? Remember Chase? Well, my mom and I made hats for Chase, his sister, and his little brother. They were so cute! It was so much fun to get to see their family, they are so amazing! After going and visiting them for a few minutes, my mom and I went to Target to pick up a few last minute Christmas items. When we got back, my family and I had our traditional Christmas Eve Breakfast (Dinner). We had pancakes, bacon, eggs, all that amazing stuff! After dinner, we got our Christmas Eve PJ's, and my dad read the Story of the Nativity in the bible. After that, each of us shared our favorite Christmas stories! After we shared stories, my good friend, Josh came over, and he helped us deliver presents to the family we decided to Secret Santa. After we made our delivery, we came back to our house, where we played games and hung out for a while. Then I started to feel sick. After Josh left, I went straight to bed. I woke up feeling all shaky, it was really weird. I tried to eat breakfast, and I couldn't even sit up long enough, without feeling like i was going to pass out. We opened presents, and I got some super cute clothes, and a pair of very cute boots! After opening presents, I went up to my room, and slept for a couple of hours, after I woke up, I felt a lot better. Now Josh is coming over, and we're going to open up the presents we got each other :) It has been a great Christmas, with my family and friends!
Just a side note, my 16th birthday is in two days! That means Vegas... and driving... and boys :) ha ha! I'll check back in after my trip to Vegas, and tell all about it!
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment