Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Dear Friend

Dear Friend,

How is it that we are still friends, since you never text me, or call me? I know you live more than two houses away now, but I still care about you, and I sorta wish you still cared about me. You cross my mind at least 35 times a day, I always wonder how you are, who you like, how your team is doing, things like that. Oh, and I always want to talk to you. Remember when you used to be the one who I could talk to about anything and everything? Well I sorta miss that... I sorta miss you... Scratch that, I really miss you! I miss you more that I thought I ever would. If by some miracle, you read this, and want to call me, I won't be mad if you do. To me, you're still important, and I honestly don't think that will ever change.

~Chels

No comments: