Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sadies 2012





 
I have to say, Sadies this year was so much fun! I don't think it could've been any more fun than it was! I don't even know how to describe how much fun it was! I had the best group! All of the girls are on the drill team with me, so we're all super close, which made it super fun! We didn't have the day date planned until Saturday morning, but it turned out super great anyway! We ended up going hiking/ rock climbing, which was so much fun! My date, Kelson; he is such a cutie! :) He and I have so much fun together! After hiking, we took our dates home to get ready for the dance. We went to dinner at this incredible house, and then went to the dance. We stayed at the dance for a while, then went back to that incredible house that I mentioned, and we went swimming and hot tubbing :) It was such a great day!

No comments: