Sunday, December 6, 2009
Dance #2
Last Friday was my 2nd school dance. I had a lot of fun, for more than one reason. I arrived a school late because on Wednesday I am having surgery and I had to have a CT Scan. I was really excited for the dance, and I knew that I wasn't going to dance with Gavin again, because he has a girlfriend, and I didn't want to impose.At lunch, I found out that a certain person likes me. I figured that I would dance with him, because I had nobody else to dance with, and I've known him since 1st grade. Once inside the dance, I found my friends, we danced to "Fireflies" by Owl City, and this person (we'll call him Drake) kept passing me, trying to be casual and not look like he was desperate to dance with me. No songs that were fit for slow dancing, so I wanted to wait for a slow dance song. My friends and his friends devised an evil plan to get he and I together, when we were forced together, he asked if one of my friends had told me his secret, and they confessed. He turned bright red, and was so embarrassed. I told him that there was nothing to worry about. It was a really awkward moment, but the song for the swing dance came on, and I asked him to dance, we did, and had a blast, it was my favorite part, of the whole dance. Then I danced with a whole bunch of other people, my 7th grade "sweetheart" :-), and other friends. It was a lot of fun. I can't wait for the next school dance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment