This is me, posing for the camera! :)
My cousin, Katelynn. She's 13, and she's also one of my best friends!
This is Rylee! She's 5, and so cute. I absolutely love her! She had a great time in Powell, with her favorite cousins!
Here's Sydnee. She was in the water more than anywhere else at Lake Powell. She was also the cliff-jumper of the family.
Kylie, she went down before Sydnee, my mom and I. She was down there for about 2 weeks. By time she got home, she was sick of the water.
Wake-boarding! Yes! I actually tried it! I totally biffed it, but it was still fun!
Sydnee and my uncle, Billl surfing. :)
My Uncle Bill and my cousin Rylee Surfing.
Sydnee cliff jumping. She jumped off of 30 ft. tall cliffs! We stopped by a cliff, and there were these guys that were in their 20's, and they had been standing on the cliff for two hours, contemplating their jump. Sydnee ran up from behind them, and jumped. They felt like losers after they had been shown up by a 9-year old, little girl. It was quite comical. :)
Kylie also jumped off the cliffs! I was the only one that only jumped off of a cliff once.
I only jumped off the cliffs that were two feet from the water. :) I jumped off of a 20 foot cliff, and one time was enough.
My blood sugar dropped, so I went inside the houseboat, and played clue with Katie, Katelynn, and my mom. All the little kids stayed outside, and buried Bill in the sand. It was so funny, we took a few pictures of him. Here's one of them. :)
Along with Bill, Sydnee and Kylie also got buried in the sand. :)
More swimming! :)
Kylie and me! Getting dried off for dinner. :)
One of my favorite things at Lake Powell was the waverunner! I didn't get to drive it, but I always got to ride it with Katelynn. :) It was a lot of fun! We weren't really allowed do drive it, so we had to make excuses to go out there, so we would send out the inflatable toys out into the water, we would have to go get them, and we would "accidentally" not get them and have to ride around for a while. :) We never got caught... luckily!
In the water... again!
Freezing Ky!
Syd, Wake-boarding
Not wanting to jump!
Rylee and me, hanging out on the houseboat!
Lots of pictures! I know, but we had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment