Thursday, October 28, 2010
Dreams
Every night, we dream, whether we remember it or not, we did have a dream. On occasion, we will have a dream that is so incredible, we can't possibly forget it... for example, I still remember a dream I had when I was nine years old. There was a boy I had a crush on, and I had a dream that I saved his life. :) As crazy as it sounds, I think I'm going to remember the dream I had last night for a very long time. Some people can control their dreams, I wish I was one of those people, but I wasn't given that awesome gift. I only have dreams that are even worth remembering ever once in a blue moon. Last night I had one of those dreams! In the dream, I had a bad day at school, and I came home, and one of my friends, who I miss a ton came down to visit, and we had a good time, and it just made that day better... I was surprised how much that resembled my day yesterday. Yesterday, I was frustrated, because of dance, school, and all that jazz. I was to the point of tears, and I really needed someone to talk to, so I texted one of my friends that lives in Salt Lake (I have a few). He was really nice, and just listened, and then was really nice about it. It made me feel so much better. I fell asleep, thinking about all the fun times we had, before he moved. Night games especially (oh how I miss those!). Then, I had a dream that a friend came down to visit, and made me happy. Do dream reflect off of days that are stressful, and significant? If so, I'm just wondering, how does a nutcracker, a tractor, a bale of hay, and an airplane relate to my life, and manage to make its way into one dream? (Yes, I've had a dream like that... that's a different story though). If you really want to hear about that I'll tell you on a different post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment