Taylor Swift: Tim McGraw
I love music, music just has a way of making me smile. Ever since I was little, I've always loved music, any kind. I loved to play the piano, I love to hear a song and then play it. When I was about eight or nine, I found out that I could hear a song, and then play it on the piano. Music is one of my favorite things, especially Taylor Swift. Tim McGraw is one of my favorite songs that she sings. I love slow songs, and the music video is so sweet :)
Fall Break was definitely something worth posting about, I can't really say that my break went completely as planned, it was anything but. I got to see my cousins, which was fun, and I got to meet my aunt Trisha who's pregnant with triplets! We're not positive what she's having, the doctors think three girls, I think three girls, Trish thinks it's two girls and one boy, my great grandma thinks it's two boys and one girl, and the rest of the family hasn't really voiced their opinions yet. Either way, it was a lot of fun meeting my aunt. I also got to meet some people who are apparently family friends... I've never met them in my life, but whatever, my family's so big, I don't even know who half the people are, and I have no clue how most of us are related, I mean we are related somewhere, I just don't want to take the time to figure that out. I got to drive most of the way up to my grandma's house, and then I drove from Spanish Fork to Springville, which is only about ten minutes, but that was more exciting than the freeway. Funny story, about driving from grandma's to my cousins' house: I had just pulled out of my grandma's house and there were these two really cute football players walking home from school. I looked at them, smiled, they smiled, and I continued driving, while my mom said this: "Did you see him checking you out? You should've waved." I had been driving for the past three hours, I didn't have makeup on, and I was wearing my glasses, I highly doubt there was any "checking me out". The funny part of the story is that last night, I saw one of the boys again, in the Emergency room with a broken foot. Who knew we would ever see each other again? I knew it was the same guy, because he had on the same jersey, number eight. He had dark hair, and pretty brown eyes... and I don't forget a beautiful pair of eyes :) Anyway, I thought it was funny that of all places to see him again, it was the Emergency Room at the Utah Valley Hospital.
No comments:
Post a Comment