Sunday, December 11, 2011

Little Things

I love Christmas, it's my favorite time of the year. I love everything about Christmas (except for the fact that it's cold). I love the spirit that's here during this season. I love the food, the family and friends, traveling, romance, and lights and decorations. One of my favorite decorations is mistletoe. I've never actually been kissed under the mistletoe, and I probably won't this year (even though I sorta almost have a boyfriend (he's waiting until I'm 16, to ask me out). I've been thinking a lot about mistletoe this year, it's pretty cool stuff. I love the look of it, and I can't help but imagine what my first kiss is going to be like... Oh man, my birthday is 16 days away! I am completely scatter brained right now, sorry, I've just had a great evening with the most perfect boy... I'm having trouble collecting all of my thoughts. I think I'm happier right now, than I have been in a long time. I'm so close with my girlfriends and we have such a great time together, and I love to talk to them. We hardly ever talked before I started spending time with this new guy. I've had more with my friends this month, than I ever have! I get to spend time with a boy that I absolutely adore, who is so perfect, and because of him, I've grown closer to my sisters and my parents. They all love this boy, and he really likes my family! He fits in perfectly with my family, I love coming home with him, because we just talk and play games with our friends, and everyone gets along, and there's absolutely no drama! It's the first time in my life that I've gotten butterflies in my stomach, because I like him so much! I am really loving life right now, everything is right where it should be!

No comments: